At Westwood Coaching we believe that coaching is a collaborative process by which the client is helped through focused conversation with a skilled coach. The client can be an individual, group or a team and each client (or clients) will have their own needs when they decide they wish to work with a coach. For this reason, the approach we adopt will always be tailored to an individual client, noting that we aim to Challenge, Motivate and Inspire our clients to help them succeed.
Working with Westwood Coaching
Whatever your coaching need, working with Westwood Coaching is characterised by:
- A client-centered approach with the client determining the agenda
- A focus on personal development: work will be centered around the client need so that it becomes a source of rich learning for them
- Practical and results-oriented conversations with Masters’ Degree qualified coaches
- Respect for the client’s autonomy: the client remains responsible for deciding on any actions they will take, arising from the coaching
- Benefiting from the extensive business experience of our coaches, gained at Board level in large and small organisations in both the public and private sectors.
- Supportive challenge: without challenge, coaching remains a pleasant conversation
At Westwood Coaching our aim is to challenge, motivate and inspire our clients to take the action needed to unlock their potential and achieve success in their business and personal lives.
Westwood Coaching offer a range of Coaching Services:
Executive & Leadership Coaching
Coaching to help keep your top talent performing at their best. To find out more, click here.
Group & Team Coaching
Coaching to build organisational capability or create High Performing Teams. To find out more, click here.
Coaching to improve life satisfaction and unlock future potential. To find out more, click here.
For Coaches we also offer:
Supporting coaches to ensure that their work with clients meets their client needs and is aligned to the relevant guidelines of the professional bodies. To find out more, click here.
If you’d like more information about Westwood Coaching, our team and how we can help you, we’d love to hear from you.
Westwood Coaching is a member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC)
and subscribe to the EMCC code of ethics. The EMCC exists to promote good practice and the
expectation of good practice in coaching and mentoring across Europe.
Westwood Coaching is a member of the Association of Coaching Supervisors (AoCS).
The AoCS was formed as an association purely to focus on coach supervision.
Supervision is still at its pioneering stage hence a platform was needed to enable coaches and buyers of coaching to understand supervision
better. Westwood Coaching subscribes to the AoCS Code of Ethics for Supervision.